- Reuse paper where you can (to cover books or as gift wrap for example)
- Recycle by starting the separation process at the source (in your home, school or office)
- Get a separate reusable container or Ronnie bag for your paper waste
- Separate your paper waste from your other waste by placing it in the container or bag
- Keep your waste paper clean and dry – quality is important for a good end product.
- Expand your recycling efforts to include plastic and glass by using the same steps above.