- Published on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 12:05
With the festive season countdown already begun, shopping malls are decorated and geared up for Christmas shoppers anxiously hunting for gifts and grabbing armfuls of wrapping paper, gift boxes, greeting cards, advent calendars and other bits and pieces typical of this time of year.
- Published on Thursday, 28 November 2013 10:40
The South African recycling industry continues to face poor recovery rates of office paper, an important raw material for manufacturers of paper and packaging.
- Published on Friday, 01 November 2013 10:48
Mpact, a leading player in the paper and plastic packaging industry, has a rare perspective on matters of sustainability.
- Published on Monday, 25 November 2013 11:51
Mpact Recycling’s collections of the orange Ronnie Bags will end on Monday 2 December 2013.
- Published on Monday, 16 September 2013 16:05
According to the Paper and Recycling Association of South Africa the pulp and paper industry is one of the leading employers in South Africa, making a significant annual contribution to the economy of some R35,26 billion.